Seeking for Assistant Market Manager
Assistant Market Manager
Assist in all functions of HotelTrip Business Development department. Support Management Level in administrative tasks, reports, problem solving, and coordination with various department.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Compare the inventory rate and to ensure last room availability and pricing competitiveness.
- Resolve issues relating to accounting, allotment, pricing, vouchers, notification, cancellations, etc. from the hotels and business partners.
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action.
- Production analyzing to reach the revenue KPIs set.
- Coordinate with new hotels to complete all contracting process.
- Assist in activation of new hotels.
- Train new hotels on how to use the company system to manage room rates and availability..
- Renew hotel contracts with existing partners.
- Be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing hotels
- Coordinate and support the Market Managers in all contacting-, systems- and content- related activities
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Thai.
- Good Analytic skill, Good Negotiation Skill.
- Computer skills required; Microsoft Office, Internet.
- Education in English or Tourism related field is an advantage.
- 2-3 years experiences in Travel/Tourism/Hotel would is required.
- Thai Nationality
- 22-35 yrs.
- Strong Team Player, can fit with the company culture.
- Can work overtime during High/Peak Season.
- High Responsibility to complete all tasks on time.
- Qualifications : Degree
- Yr Exp : 1-3 Years
- Job Location : Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
- Monthly Salary Range : Medium Range (Negotiable)
- Job Type : Full Time
- Working Time : Mon-Fri 09.00-18.00 Hr. and every “Second” Saturday 09.00-13.00 Hr.(by roster)
What to Expect? Thank you for your interest in joining us at Hoteltrip.com!
We look forward to reviewing your application and will contact you shortly. If your application is approved, you will be invited for a telephone interview, followed by a personal interview if successful.
Please note that while we gladly accept open applications, we are not able to respond to all directly. We will keep your application on file for future openings.
Interested? We offer a competitive salary plus bonus [depending of the position], with possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company.
Contact Us Now! Interested candidates please submit your CV, Motivation Letter in English, expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph to Contact Us